Checking in

lc46

Hi everyone new and old....I just wanted to stop in and say hello.

I have had a pretty hectic past couple months-after my Mom died my Step-Sons

Mom died @ 46 years old. She fought breast cancer for 3 years. Then my father in law had another stroke. It just never ends. I feel a little strange posting anymore because I haven't been around and because I don't know any of the new people. Life goes on for the people left behind. I was thinking the other day how much my Mom has missed already in only 4 months that she has been gone. A nice young girl bought my Moms house so I was really happy with that.

Anyhow I hope everyone is doing well

Take Care

Dar

((((Dar))))

So sorry that things have been so hectic there. I've been thinking about you and wondering/hoping that you were doing well.

Wow, so very sorry about your step son's mom. 46 is just too young! I am so very sorry he is having to go through this but I am glad he has you in his life.

Please know that you are ALWAYS welcome here no matter what! You're a part of this family and we are always glad to hear from you!!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and hoping that things will calm down for you soon!!

Warmly

Christine

It's great to see you, Dar, and so sorry about your life these few months. I ask this question often ~ who wrote the book on fair? I know there is no answer to that one.

Don't ever feel you douldn't stop by. In fact, lunch is December 6. Let us know if you're interested. Love you pic.

Kasey

Dar, it's always good to hear from you. So sorry you are still dealing with family tragedy. Glad to hear though that your mom's house will be a place where a young person can lay new memories over those of your family. That's nice.

Can't catch you up on everyone else's status but mine's good. Another (third) clear scan this week.

Keep us posted on how you are doing. Sounds like in the last four months you haven't really had time to grieve your mom but plenty of time, I'm sure, to miss her.

Judy in Key West