Not Good News

jaminkw

Judy,

I just want to say that you are in the right "up" mode and mood for this next treatment.

What I can say about Alimta is that it did good for Bill. He was on it the better part of a year. He had only one side effect.

He would be OK for a couple of days following the infusion (I think that was the steroid giving the energy), then tired as all "get out" for three or four days (taking longer naps), and then back to norm until the next infusion. That was a couple of years ago as I recall.

Got you in my prayers, and in my most positive vibes.

Sending a big (((HUG)))from up here in New Jersey,

Barbara

Thanks Barb. The pattern you describe is pretty much what I expect. It's the way it went for me the infusions I had before when I was taking the steriods. They gave them to me again, but with Alimta they said they are for a rash you WILL get if you don't take them. I will be a good girl and do what I'm told.

Judy in Key West

Judy,

I am very sorry to read you are once again in the fight, but we know

no better fighter than you. I am also glad you are willing to ask the

rest of the family for help. The more fighters you have the better.

Continued prayers coming your way.

Hi Judy,

Just had time to read your post as we were gone for almost a month. We were actually in your daughters vicinity in Port St. Lucie West. We stayed with my brother before and after the cruise as it left from Miami.

Anyway, I was so sorry to hear about your latest scan results, but it seems like they really have a good plan for you.

I just know that you will get through this as you are such a positive person and you know that is half the battle there.

I know you will keep us infomred on your progress.

Good luck and I will be thinking of you!

Maryanne