I'm just saying NO - Update

Sis

I've decided that I'm going to officially take June 11th off my calendar. 6/11/06 My sister called me to tell me she was diagnosed with lung cancer. 6/11/07 her husband called me to tell me he had prostate cancer. 6/11/08 my cousin called me to tell me my uncle had lukemia.

So today, I've decided to NOT answer the telephone. Has this ever happened to anyone? A date to hate?? Ellie

Wow, Ellie, I sure don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I see no reason why the calendar just can't go from June 10th right to the 12th. It actually is rather eerie, don't you think? Hope that today proves itself to be an exception to the rule which seems to have been established. Let us know. I'm willing for something WONDERFUL to occur to erase the stigma.

Kasey

I don't have a day like that but I have a year. In 1923 my father came to America; in 1943 he and my mother got married and I was conceived; in 1963 my mother died; in 1983 my father died. I was kinda nervous all thru 2003, figuring I would die or become a widow -- but nothing happened. :-)

Ellen

Pour a tall glass of something red or white and Have a long chat with god tonight if the stars are out for a while!!! You know what I mean!!

Hugs and Prayers for a better 12th of June Sis!!!!

Well, I made it through the 11th without incident. Now, hopefully, this bad date has exhausted itself, and the "threes" are over.

Thank you, dear folks, for the kind words of advice and encouragement. Ellie