Mom's Mom (My Grandmother)

Hi All,

Well here we go again just 4 months after my mother passes her mother (my grandmother) who I call Nanny or Nan is going in for the staging process on Friday they found something on her right upper lobe through a PET Scan which was ordered from an abnormal CAT Scan. So they are doing a biopsy to stage it now. Also found something by her breast surgical site which she had awhile ago for breast cancer she is a breast cancer survivor. I am stunned and numb to this almost like blocking it out not to feel anything. Not sure if we can go through this process again. My aunts her daughters are doing all the appts. etc. I am kind of out of the loop right now b/c I have drained everything up at work since the New Year began and mom passed in February. Please pray for my family who seems to be cursed this year by such horrible things.

Marci

Oh Marci, I am so very sorry to hear that you are once again facing this within your family. I'll swear, there are times when enough is enough...and this is one of those times. Please know we will be keeping you and your Nan in our prayers.

MARCI-

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I can only imagine what you must be feeling. I read one of your other posts where you mentioned that you have Fibromyalgia. How are YOU doing??? I have Fibro. too and when we get bad news about my mom, my

Fibro. gets sooo bad. What do you do to control the pain? I use Cymbalta, and it helps. The Xanax helps me sleep, but I only use it when I absolutely have to. I take 800-1200 mg of Magnesium-it is a natural muscle relaxant, and it helps me sleep and relax.

I hope you remember to take care of yourself during these times, I know how tough it is to do for all and ourselves too.

Best wishes,

Kim

Thanks Everyone for the prayers and kindness we are awaiting the pathology report now from the biopsy how I pray so hard now... for a miracle thats its benign and some fluke thing and not cancer.....

On a postive note I wish everyone on here my very best and wouldn't know where else to turn if it wasn't for all of you getting me through.

LOVE YA'S

Marci