Dr. Oz

Fred

FYI - Kasey is going to be on the Dr. Oz show tomorrow if she is not edited out. The show is about warning signs of cancer in women. She has about a 5 second video explaining the symptoms she had regarding lung cancer. Maybe it will help someone to get early detection.

Fred

Thanks Fred for passing this on,please pass on to Kasey my very best wishes.I have just completed a recorded interview with Radio Clyde,on the subject of Early dx of LC,the interview goes out to lots of independent radio stations in the UK.I have to meet Scotlands Minister for health Nicola Sturgeon on Monday next,to discuss my story,then give a presentation to an audience,apparently it will covered by the media.

Sorry I dont mean to be upstaging Kasey contribution,I just think she will be interested to hear early dx education to the public is happening here in the UK also.

I never watch Dr. Oz but I did for Kasey! So proud of her!! The lung cancer "blurb", in fact all the "blurbs" might help people seek medical advice sooner - and maybe just as important, Dr. Oz stressed the point that it was the number one cancer killer of women, and that 1 in 5 of those women never smoked. The audience member he had on stage was shocked by that, hopefully everyone sitting in their living rooms heard it too!

Crap, Kasey sorry I missed it bet you were wonderful. I love Oz he's a wealth of knowledge. Borrowed my nieces laptop, since my computer blew up in a storm even though I had a power surge strip.LOL Go figure. Iam going to buy a labtop next weekend, then I will be able to chat more often, but I suppose you are on FB. Hope to chat soon,love and take care !!!

Mare