Small cell

Michele

Hello everybody; haven't been here for awhile just like to inform you that my husband who has smcl cancer limited is in remission for a second time. He has had his 7 th treatment of tecentriq; 5 more to go and is doing very well on it. He is a very lucky man.as u all know small cell is so aggressive but there is still hope ! He goes for his next scan soon to see if he is still in remission; I pray he is. All u warriors out there who has smcl keep fighting ; my husband has had sclc going on 2 years now !thank you for listening

That's amazing! Thanks for the info. I start on Tecentriq as a maintenance therapy next week, and will have a CT in two weeks. Hope I have the same great news as your husband had. Continued good fortune!

• 4 weeks later...

All good, thank you!  No sign of brain met nor lung issues. I’m on Tecentriq as mtce every third week. Dr is happy with my scan results and my family and I are very pleased. Know it will come back, so scans are scheduled. Until told otherwise, I’m off to the golf course😁

Archived