Wife's 1st covid shot

Robert  A.

Terrific! Just a heads-up--as you may have heard, the second shot can be rougher than the first. I felt like crap for one day. My oncologist experienced the same thing. It's not dangerous, just don't let it throw you if she feels yucky after the second shot (or even the first one--just seem to be more impact with the second one).

1 hour ago, LexieCat said:

Terrific! Just a heads-up--as you may have heard, the second shot can be rougher than the first. I felt like crap for one day. My oncologist experienced the same thing. It's not dangerous, just don't let it throw you if she feels yucky after the second shot (or even the first one--just seem to be more impact with the second one).

Yup, hoping for the best expecting the worst.

Glad you will be able to get the vaccine !   Over the weekend I finally got an e mail from my clinic that 

they would begin vaccinating people over 70 and I could sign  up on line .  I DID and to my surprise I got

an appointment for yesterday !   So I have had my first shot .  I don't have active lung cancer now but I 

did have part of my lung removed  so At 73 yrs old I sure don't want Covid !

Hope all goes well .

Donna G

Great news on getting the shot.  After seeing this disease close up and personal I believe that some aches and chills pale in comparison.  So bundle up, keep her comfortable and stay strong.

Lou

Well the wife got her 1st Covid shot yesterday and she has no ill effects, unlike me who had a sore arm  headache and laziness on day 2. I guess it just affects everyone differently.

I just got my second shot yesterday 3/9 and last night my face was flushed and my temp was up, but by morning that all seemed to vanish.  I feel a bit more tired than usual, but nothing more.  I felt nothing with the first.  But, look at it this way; these reactions are really our bodies doing what we expected them to do with the vaccine, build an immune response.  So hang in there with your wife.

Lou

Archived