Finally

TJM

Yay, Tom!!

It's funny, but I had a dream last night that I was in a shopping mall (a rare occurrence pre-pandemic--I HATE malls). Half the people were wearing masks and half weren't. I wasn't wearing one because, to my chagrin, I'd forgotten it (maybe a modern twist on the "going out naked" dream). But the whole time I was nervous, wondering whether the others without masks were vaccinated and feeling defensive, myself, about my  un-masked state (like I wanted to tell everyone I came across, look, I'm sorry, I forgot my mask, but I promise I'm vaccinated!).

Lexi

I would love to have that dream replace my going to work naked dream! I always knew I was really stressed when I had that dream. Or the one where I forgot a class and didnt really graduate from college!

Mind is a funny thing!

Oh, yeah, I've had the "never went to class or studied--didn't even know I was registered" dream. Still have it once in a while. 

And I'm a retired prosecutor. A couple weeks ago I had the "didn't read the file or interview any of the witnesses" courtroom dream. Fun times.

In times of stress or uncertainty, my husband (former pro football player) has the recurring dream where he's either trying to get to a football game/training camp or to college finals and can't find the location or his keys or a ride.

I've dreamed that I walk on stage with an electric guitar ready to deliver the most awesome electrifying guitar solo ever......only to realize that I don't know how to play the guitar.  

Wow...if I remember anything (which is only once or twice a year) it is usually so disjointed it makes no sense at all. Either you all have or do lead the most interesting of lives to dream in such remembered detail or I must sleep like a rock. And I really don't think I sleep that good, but in comparison I must....hmmm. ☺ 

2 hours ago, Sandy N said:

I've dreamed that I walk on stage with an electric guitar ready to deliver the most awesome electrifying guitar solo ever......only to realize that I don't know how to play the guitar.  

Hmm... I think I've been to a couple of your concerts....

Archived