Going to the Zoo

MO_Sugar

Today is my son's 27th birthday! He, his wife, my daughter, my Grandson and I are all going to St. Louis tomorrow to go to the ZOO!!! We are also going to the Science Center and taking in part of the Lewis and Clark exhibit at the historical society (making memories for my Grandson)!

I am borrowing a page from DeanCarl and renting a motorized scoot to get around the zoo!! That way I will have the energy to do the rest of the things, lol.

Hope you all have something fun planned for the week end!

God Bless,

MO

Oh, a trip to the ZOO! (Now if I can just convince MY son he's not too old at 12, maybe I'll get a field trip, too!) - later in the year, of course...I'd like to see more than the polar bears and penguins! :wink:

Remember to not spend too much time looking at the elephants, but imprint the zebra on your brain for when needing something to detour your thoughts from that darn elephant... (and I'll bet that a trip through the cat house :roll: will have you thinking of bedroom curtains....LOL...anyhow, that's what I think with those beautiful patterns...)

Take care, and ENJOY!

Snowflake

Hey Mo!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy !!!!! :):):) , you certainly deserve it!

Good to be a SURVIVOR today!

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Mo enjoy your day out at the zoo---a motorized scooter is a great idea---

we have a great zoo in NY (the Bronx zoo) cages are out and natural habitats are in--- and you just gave me a great idea whne the weather gets warmer

again enjoy

best wishes to you

We had a wonderful time at the zoo! The motorized scoot was really wonderful and allowed me to be with the kids all day. My Grandson (and son) really enjoyed the day and I thik the girls did also.

The sun came out, it got yo about 60 and was just a perfect day for being outside all day!

We are planning to hit the Kansas City Zoo next month and then we may take a train trip to Chicago in April and hit Lincoln Park!

Hope you all had good week ends also!

God Bless,

MO