My 6 month CT scan is next week

KenHorse

After all the fun I've had with the aftermath of my RLL (https://forums.lungevity.org/topic/52143-probable-chylothorax/), I'm actually kinda anxious about the results of my upcoming CT

Fingers crossed....

• 2 weeks later...

The results of my CT Scan are posted on their website but I am not going to look (learned my lesson about test results without context at the beginning of this adventure).

Phone consult with my pulmonologist tomorrow afternoon. I'll know then

I made the mistake and read my chart of my first pet scan.  For six months I thought I had a 6 cm tumor on chest wall . Didn't exist. Fingers crossed you get excellent news

When this journey started for me, the nodule they found in my RLL was incidental to a scan I had to see if my diagnosed prostate cancer had spread (it hadn't). I guess I was lucky (if one can call it lucky) that my NSCLC was discovered at such an early stage.  So, had the prostate removed at the end of January and my RLL at the beginning of April. Then, back into surgery at the end of June to fix a chyle leak. It's been an interesting year.

Anyway, the results of my latest scan is the effusion is greatly reduced and NED otherwise!