HACKER

Rick

Last night someone attempted to hack our site and it caused the site to crash. We are secure, however with millions of repeated requests by the hacker, it caused an overload and we crashed.

We have corrected the problem and reported the illegal hack attack to the proper authorities.

Thanks for your patience

Rick

Again thanks for your hard work. I came down earlier this am and the site just was weird typing. I guess your post explains that. Most people are so nice, just don't understand why some are so off track that they would "hack" this site , certainly not "for the money" Again thanks Rick for your efforts for us. Donna G

Guest Karen C

Rick, again you are showing us what a great job are you doing for us. We're hack-proof because of your good work!

Thank you for all the time and thought and emotion you and Katie put into this website. We would have never gotten through Dave's illness in the last year without it.

God Bless,

Karen C.

Hi Rick--- I check my email from my grandchildren in the evening and my screen last nite was going from light to dark then light again know why now. Why would someone try to do this kind of thing to a site that is so helpful to so many of us. Takes all kinds i guess. Thank You for informing us and your continued dedication to this site and all it's members. Carlton

Yes, these malignancies want to multiply randomly & uncontrollably. They are poorly differentiated individuals who try to overtake and render worthless more useful & functional entities. Sometimes these malignancies produce toxic things that spread to other functional units, too. Fortunately, there are many more benign individuals than malignant ones who can keep their growth in check with targeted efforts. In fact, it appears Rick has eliminated them entirely without recurrence!

Fay, how's that for taking a metaphor and running with it? :wink: