My Grandson is asking his Pa for help

norme

Hi Everyone,

Was at a ball game tonight watching my youngest grandson Brad play ball and my daughter-in-law asked me is my oldest grandson Andy has said anything to me about what he has been doing. Looking puzzled, I said, no, what are you talking about. She said two weeks ago, at school, they were having a play on Easter and Jesus. Andy wanted so to play Jesus he told him mom that he asked his PA, up in heaven, to help him get the part. Just as he asked him, his teacher called his name and said he would play Jesus. If that wasn't enough, he had a ball game last Saturday and wanted to get a hit real bad, again he told his mother, he asked PA to help him and he got that hit. Today at school, they have some kind of a game throughout the whole 8 grades with numbers being called and candy being given out if your number is called. Today, he told his mother, that he asked PA to have his number 8 called for both him and his brother Brad to get candy and low and behold, unknown to Andy, who had number 8, Brad also had number 8 in his classroom and 8 was called for the winning number to receive candy.

I know Buddy loved those boys, so I guess he is somehow helping Andy, if not, what is happening???????? This is really deep.....Tears are flowing...

Norme,

What a blessing it is that Andy has faith!!!!! I do believe that the ones we love are watching over us and guiding us in our daily lives if only we ask them. Just as we pray to God for guidance and strength, those we love are His angels and there to help us also. I am so glad that your daughter shared this with you. Yes it makes us cry but it is worth every tear we shed to know that our loved ones are still "here" in spirit.

My grandson, who is only 3, told me that he and his mother went up to the cemetary and put beautiful blue flowers on papa's grave because papa would have loved them. He also told me Papa was in heaven and watching us. I am thankful our young ones "get" it. For it truely is them that keep us going.

Much love,

Shirley

Oh Norme,

I have tears running like you wouldn't believe. The power of prayer is wonderful and we have an awesome God. Your Buddy as Dean said is your grandson's Guardian Angel. Praise God is all I can say, we are so blessed. He always hears our prayers. You have a wonderful grandson who loves his papa and Jesus very much... In my prayers each day!

God Bless, affection and gentle hugs,

Karen

Just saw this post and I have tears flowing also. Buddy is and always will be with those boys (and the rest of the family also). I firmly believe we have guardian angels watching over us and I hope I will be able to do the same for my Grandsons when the time comes.

God Bless,

MO

Norme,

I'm crying too. I've heard that children can more easily communicate with the spirit world because they haven't been conditioned to think it is impossible or that it is unnatural to do so. We should all learn from the openess of children.

My love to you.

Elaine

Norme...this is such a wonderful reminder that our guys are truly taking care of us!!!! While others here have experienced tears, I reacted very differently! I had a couple of chills and a big smile. I have to say that I experience that same smile whenever I am talking with someone that has an experience such as this. I have had so many wonderful experiences since Dennis's death...experiences that can only prove to me that he's still watching over me!!! Norme....this is only the beginning!!! Believe it!!!