Note to Dean...

Snowflake

Dean,

I know that you are struggling a bit right now with fatigue and pain. I appreciated the guided tour through your backyard and garden....I often compare Life to a garden, needing the rain as well as the sunshine (sunshine burns if you get too much), using the sh*t - er - manure to grow, comparing people and flowers...

I'd just like you to know, Dean, as your roots/toes are curled in the sh*t that is rolling downhill, that you are one of the most beautiful flowers in MY garden of friends. I am so glad I've had the opportunity to know you and watch you blossom.

Take care!

Love,

Becky

Dean,

I also enjoyed your post about your garden. I am a flower freak too. I am sorry your roses are done but look forward to hearing about your poppies when they bloom. My favorite rose is just getting going and I will send you pictures (actually John will I am too low tech). It is called "Pure Poetry" and the name fits. You haven't seen anything like it when it blooms from yellow to pink to coral. I also have a poppy plant that is the most incredible shade of coral. So you hang in there Dean maybe we can have a flower show thread in lieu of a fat club meeting. :roll: Wishing you all the very best.

Rochelle

Dean,

Our prayers are with you and I think Becky said it all and quite eloquently at that!! You are a unique and inspiring person and I always try to read anything you post because it is so no BS, facts are facts yet you show so much empathy for us all. We love you and are looking forward to seeing you posting and feeling a lot better soon.

God Bless You,

Jane

• 2 weeks later...