Change of plans mass found in liver this am

jcawork

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Jen, You are going through so much and now this. It is a problem that surely can be remedied but it is the stress that can do you in. Know that we are here for you and care for you. You will be in my prayers. I send them up every few minutes. Right now, I am putting my arms around you in spirit.

Cat

Jen,

You can beat this, don't give up on yourself!! We won't give up on you! Take a moment.....scream like heck, cry, pout, and jump up and down. Now, focus your energies on what can be done. Just think of it as a detour on the road to wellness.

I'm sending you love and prayers to keep you strong..

Kathi

Oh Jen!!!!

I am sorry I did not read this till now..we have been out of town doing chemo.

Please do not give up hope.....they have so many wonderful treatment options!!!!

what exactly did they say about area in liver? They are probably just trying to find the best treatment plan.

I am here if you need me. Karen

Well, cr*p! :( I was all set to call you tomorrow after your first day of chemo...but I think I'll call you tonight.

Jen....I'd be feeling so deflated myself with this news....so allow yourself to feel what you feel, and then fire up your reserve again, girl....because if that little liver mass is a met, they can refigure your chemo and zap it along with the primary!

Move thru your fears and then get positive again, Jen....ready to fight. You've got lots of good reasons to beat this thing and that's how I want you to approach it.....with lots of fight in you, ok?

I'm gonna call you.....and you've got my prayers doubled up and sent out already! Cr*p, though.....you didn't need this wrench in the works.

Now slow down Jen - they don't even know if it's cancer yet!

They HAVE to check out everything Honey. But it might be nothing. And even if it's something, it still doesn't have to be the end of the world.

Where's all that hope and positive thinking we've talked about Missy?

Let the doctors do their job, and then they can be sure they're taking care of you correctly.....

You know my number........call later if you need to,

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Jen,

Good advice -- let's see what it is, and what needs to be done.

Bite the bullet, and do it for your kids.

If you hide under the bed, every second will be 500 years long,

and you'll be waiting for the beast to come for you.

Be proactive, hon. Find out what you can, and what you need to do,

and then get it done, and on to the next step.

Doing is much easier than waiting.

Holler if you need me...

XOXOX

MaryAnn

Dear Jen,

I agree with Sandy, that you need to slow down my dear. Your one step ahead of things. I did post in one of your other messages, and I am trying to give you that hope you sooooo need.

I will repeat myself on this message. I have a friend that had liver mets with SCLC and she is a 5+ year lung cancer survivor and is doing just FINE! There is NO reason this won't happen to you.

I hope you are looking over all your other messages and reading them. Everyone is giving you wonderful support and advice.

Your always in my prayers.

Jen,

Please try not to let it get it down. I know that's easier said that done, but remember this can be beat IF (and thats a BIG IF) it turns out the be anything. Please just try to take it one day at a time.

BJ