THANK YOU KATIE,RICK,& JANE,& ALL MODERATORS

Frank Lamb

I know this is not necessary however I have to take just a moment and thank you Katie and Rick for your integrity & tireless efforts to maintain this board & family.Also many thanks to all our moderators for helping them &donating your own precious time.And Thank you very much Jane for such an UNselfish and very generous contribution.I for one would be very devastated were this wonderful group of people disbanded.I cannot describe how much knowledge and support I have recieved from this board from initial diagnosis thru present day. So from the HEART.THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Adding my thank you to an incredible, wonderful, compassionate group of people.

And Jane, you are one fantastic person. I want to adopt you as a sister. You are the one undergoing such grief but instead of thinking of yourself, you have reached out to help others. How rare and wonderful.

May God hold all of you close to His heart.

I know I do.

Cat

Amen! Katie, Rick, and all the moderators deserve constant thanks, as does everyone who contributes to this group by supporting each other, whether they are able to do so financially or in other ways.

And thanks seems too small a word for Jane's sponsorship donation. Jane, you're a terrific sister to Alan, and your gift means so much to so many people!

BeckyCW

I want to add my word of appreciation. Thank you, Jane, for your generous memorial gift -- it makes a difference in all of our lives. Thank you to everyone who keeps this board going -- it is, without question, a lifeline. Because I live alone (well, let's not dismiss the importance of Hollywood being with me), it really is a lifeline. My adult children (who live in other states) know the importance it plays in my life and often express how much it means to them that I have this emotional support. So, thank you, thank you...

Margaret

Yesterday was a slow day on the board. I hope that meant everyone was having a wonderful day. But I felt pretty lonely not seeing a lot of posts. You can't imagine how important this family is to me, too. And Jane, thanks so much. I doubt you are a wealthy person and for you to give so much is more than I can ever repay.

I urge all of us to send what we can. Let's not just stop because Jane stepped forth. Let's all step forth because she did!

elaine

Yesterday was a slow day on the board. I hope that meant everyone was having a wonderful day. But I felt pretty lonely not seeing a lot of posts.

I could not connect to LCSC all day yesterday. I kept getting a message that website was unavailable. I tried since I got up at 5:30 AM but same response. I did manage to get on here about 3 PM today.

I saw a lot of post from yesterday and early today. Wonder why they could get on but I could not.

Did anyone else have this trouble?

I have had that trouble off and on for about a month. I always assume the website is down, but when I finally get on, I see that there were posts made when I was unable to access it. It usually happens for a few hours and then I am able to get on. It's probably happened three or four times to me. Don't know what that means. I thought is was something on my end, but if others are having similar happenings, I do wonder why, now.

I was unable to get on once yesterday, but then within 30 minutes I could get on. There were some posts yesterday, but not as many as there usually are.

hmmmm

elaine

I was blocked out from about 11:15 yesterday morning my time until I got home from chemo this afternoon around 1:00 and could get back in.

So...something was up cuz I know I wasn't alone in this! Wasn't sure where to check or if there is any kind of emergency contact for when the site is down and 1200 people are going in to various stages of withdrawal :roll:

I've done little but hang out here today now that we're back up and running. But think I'll head to bed now and hope we stay put.

Was there a thread explaining about the shut down or one that gives us an idea of what keeping this site up might require in terms of donations or how we might help? If so, I don't want to miss it.

Many, many thanks to all of you moderators and mentors. This board is a life saver for me and I appreciate everyone's time for posting and giving to generously of your time. I also appreciate with all of my heart the wonderful prayers. I know they have helped me.

Nina

I want to add my Thank You's also. This is a great site for those who need to vent and to be educated. I have been on many sites, but this is the only one I acutually joined. I may not post much, but I'm signed on practically every day and I would miss it if it were to go away.

BJ

Once again I want to thank you all for all you have given me over the years and for allowing me to give back some hope in fighting this monster. Thank you to you ALL! This place wouldn't work if we didn't all work together. God Bless us All!

Much Love, Support and Hugs,

Connie B.