I am safe for a couple months!

Estelleanna

Hi All

Got my cat scan results yesterday! Had my last chemo treatment 3 weeks ago!

The Doc thinks I am in remission!!! Since I started my treatments Feb. 7,2003 the cancer in the lymth nodes around the waist is gone!!! The right lung cancer is gone the lymth nodes between the lungs is a speck! The tumor in the left lung is about 3/4 the size it started out to be!!! : :lol::lol:

I go back in 2 mo for another cat scan! Til then I am going to get ALL my strenght back & enjoy LIFE :!::!: So I be ready to start again if need be!

I really feel I won a battle! :wink: As was on oxygen 24/7 and the Dr. had given me 3 months to live! Now don't even have oxygen in the house! Don't need it!!!

my hubby and I going on a little minni trip leaving today! We are just getting in the car & going don't know where we will end up but plan on being gone about 5 days!

((((((hugs)))))

Estelle

Guest Tim'sKathy

Estelle-

That is FANTASTIC news !!!! Hope you and your hubby have a great trip...try and forget the cancer for a few days...I only hope that Tim

has news this GREAT when we go back to the Dr. on Monday !!!

Kathy

Hey Estelle!

AWESOME, WONDERFUL, STUPENDIOUS NEWS!!! YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!

You and your wonderful hubby go have yourself a heck of a GREAT time away from home!! Minnesota is nice this time of year!!! How fun for you both!!! I am thrilled for you!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((ESTELLE)))))))))))))))))))

Have fun and we'll hear from you when you get back for your honeymoon?! hehehehehe!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

what great great news---you enjoy your trip and try not to think about the "c" word when you are away

regards Eileen

nsclc stage 1A lobectomy 6/00

3 YEARS!!!