Cancerous Headache?

warmpup

Beginning Monday, I took one Motrin at lunchtime for a severe headache. By Wednesday, I had a humongous headache and was not properly processing speach and numbers. Called my Doc for an appointment, Fri 9:30. Again, I didn't processes it becaused, it was actually supposeed to be Thrusday. But they worked me into to the doc. He prescribed 2mg steroid morning and evening and a MRI of the brain. I suspect they will call me Monday. Today, so far, everything seems okay.

-Pup

OMG - Thank all you guys for your supports. The steroids the Oncology Doc prescribed kept my brain calmed down so I could think clearly. I am certainly fearded that I will probably terminate due to the deeply rooted cancer in the central brain. It has been approximately one month since I last tapered off the steriods. And once again, I was not comprehending words and numbers and slightly aged memories :( So now I haven't a clear as to what to do. Does my job cause the deep rooted cancer to arise from all the hard mental I attempt to work?

-Pup

Thank you from all you good people!

Last night, my ONC DOC called about sending me to University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore for some type of a special "Operation" on where there is cancer deepened in my central brain. My ONC DOC said UMD center should be able to clean out that cancer cleanly with some kind of 50,000 something machine along the lines of radiation. Hopefully I will understand it better after talking with UMD center people.

Once again, thank you all you people for your spirits!

-Pup

Oh My Word, My ONC said that if UMD doesn't contact me by 3PM Wednesday (today), I should contact them. However, I didn't write down any info! Oh, this info was so upsetting for me. So I guess that if I don't hear from UMD, I will call my ONC and get one of his assistances to help me with this information.

-Pup

sooooo I called all around today. Finally found I have an appointment at U of MD - Doc Kwok to consult in a gamma knife proceedure to work on my deep rooted cancer in my central brain. so, when I arrived at home just a bit after 4PM, I got a message that UMD needs a referal. I called the ONC office and their phones go off line at 4PM. Talk about being frusted. Any ways, hopefully more news tomorrow.

-Pup

Okay - I took every one's positive attitudes with me into the UMD Med Ctr. They asked so many questions, tested my physical and mental capes and positive attitudes. After all was said and done and looked at ( Last Friday's MRI ) etc. They want me to return next Friday 2/22 and have a HD MRI done to which I will carry and meet with yet another doctor before they make final arrangements for gamma knife surgeries. Until then, I am to stay on the 2MG of steriods twiccde a day - unless I have more problems in which case I may increase the steroids. I'm exhausted.