2 years and looking forward

kimblanchard

Well, two years ago this week I was diagnosised with BAC with a single brain lesion making me stage IV. I am a life long non smoker in my forties and

was virtually symptom free when diagnosised.

After two years, I know that even this disease that I have been blessed with the gifts of good health and a good life.

My disease in my lung is minimal. We are dealing with the additional new mets in the brain.

Just want to take the time to thank you for being here. The path is easier is because you are there.

Welcome Mo. BAC is typically non smoking related. I have met several people with this type. One young Mom who was able to have surgery and a older gentleman who was not. They say this type is particularly slow growing. Glad to have you here. Donna G

Happy Anniversary, Little Mo.

I'm sorry about the recurrent brain mets. How are you proceeding with treatment for those? Sometimes we forget that BAC doesn't always stay confined to the lungs, but can met to the brain and other places.

Have you checked into any of the vaccine trials going on for BACers?

Wishing you well....really well.

Mo,

Congrats on this landmark anniversary. I just saw in another post that you are 8 treaments into WBR and still working part-time. Wow - told Steve and he said he had been so fatigued during WBR he couldn't even THINK of working. You are one awesome gal!