Official CT Results

tnmynatt

Unfortunately, it's official. The tests show progression of the LC in Charlie's lungs. The good news is that there is nothing outside the lungs that has changed and he seems to be feeling pretty well. We will be going back to Vanderbilt on Tuesday to determine the next step. The oncologist here is suggesting Alimta. Please pray for wisdom of all involved. Take care.

Oh, Tina, you and Charlie must be devastated. I remember how I felt when we were told there was progression. Heck, I even felt bad with "stable" because I just wanted it to GO AWAY COMPLETELY!

I am praying that Alimta will knock it back down to zero. I'm sure glad to hear that he is feeling pretty good, though, and that there is nothing outside the chest. That's encouraging!!!

Hang in there, girlfriend. Please send me a PM anytime you want to talk.

Love and prayers,

Peggy

Thanks for all the encouragement and support. You'll are so wonderful!

My whole family is going to a local walk today called "Buddy's Race Against Cancer." It is sponsored by a local BBQ restaurant chain. The founder died of cancer about 15 yrs. ago. All of the money raised goes for screenings for those that can't afford it.

We will be wearing our LC ribbons and walking the 5K rather than running. We expect to have about 10 of us all together.

Thanks again. We are keeping the faith! God is in Control. Take care.