The Bar is OPEN

cindi o'h

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth, If you can get those big ole boobs up on the bar and get up close enough to grab your tap, then you may have one.. otherwise, you will have to get the waitress to bring you one...I ain't walking clear around this bar to hand you a beer!! (SOB)

Now.. everybody happy? Yes... It definitely is happy hour..

Tips for the barmaid and I will ring the bell! C'mon order up...

Popcorn and chips are off to the side... peanuts in the shell are off'ed and just throw them on the floor..this ain't no snazzie joint.. the music is good and we got some "happy dancin'" going on...led by Bet's Place...aka Betty..

Ladies are acting funny when they order that drink with the chocolate shavings on top...TINY!!!????

Yo, I will have my orgasma straight up please... and hell, I would even ride the mechanical horse... Yippy...hee haw.... Another orgamsa coming up. oops....

hic up.... scuse me

Night night,

Maryanne ( snoring )

This is fun guys :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

PS Another orgasma to me is a delicious choclate fudge Sunday, with choc and Mocha fudge ice Cream with hot fudge, wet nuts and gobs of whipcream....YUM!!

the party is started 8)

so much news to celebrate! I hear that Justakid is planning a well deserved getaway..maybe to the Carribean? If she goes, we will have to set her up with a Cuban Mojito if I can figure out how to make that one...help! Teresa...what is in a Cuban Mojito? light or dark rum and ???

And at work, you must avoid the orgasmas...folks would wonder.. :shock:

Anymore happy dancing?