Cindi's New Baby Luna

Haylee_38

this is the most incredibly loving, generous, open minded, thoughtful, cool thing I've ever heard of someone doing for someone else.

what a neat idea.

and I love Luna, even though we have two perfectly made choc. labs, I love cats and dogs that have some special quirkiness to them. I have never seen a cat face like the one Luna sports!

Karen

Oh, I know...

Isn't this the best.. I just went to visit for the 5th time today...I mumbled..."my kitty!" (smiling).

Haylee is quite a clever gal and teaching her little babies a wonderful giving lesson. Sweet!

We are definitely having fun with this and we are glad that you all are enjoying this story too.

love, Cindi o'h

Ahhhhhh that is soooooo sweet. What a great name. Congratulations on your new addition Cindi..

I love cats, especially their independance ..... Mine is named Kelsey and she 15 years young. She has the run of the house. She is really a wonderful cat.

Have fun watching your kitty, Luna grow.... That is a great site, very creative, I love the butterflies since I collect Lenox butterflies...

Hope all is going well for you.

take care and enjoy your new baby!!

Maryanne

Hi Haylee..

While I was in the hospital, I made all the nurses look at my new kitty! It was the male nurses that liked her best.

I have sent the web site to my friends so that they can keep up with her too. I visit her several times everyday.

I just love her. And all her mates too... but, especially her! She is so precious!

Cindi