biopsy results

Guest singlecancermom

Guest singlecancermom

recieved news today mass in abdomen is cancer everyone pls pray for me, i havent even found out if the chemo/rad helped the lung cancer now this i know ive got to be strong its so hard i wont give up i have to much to live for

Dear Single-

My heart goes out to you...learning of more cancer is agonizing and frightening. I'm praying you will have the strength and spirit to go into the breach again and fight this demon for your sake and the children's sakes. Sending you a cyber hug and much affection.

Guest singlecancermom

hello all thanks for your post really made my morning,,, well im on my way to Dr. to find out more info on this cancer and my treatment plan,,, will post when in return to answer some of your questions asked,,,,, continue the prayers, i know you all will,,,,

Guest singlecancermom

hello all,,, LC did met to abdomen,,, bone scan result came out negtive,, started my first treatment of taxotere today thanks for all your prayers and the strength you all give me

Oh my dear, I am praying for you too. Please stay strong, and hydrated on the taxotere...Please stay hydrated, hydrated, hydrated. Even though you might feel down and sick, please stay hydrated..keep those kidneys flushing and working. I will pray for you every day my dear friend.

rana

Guest singlecancermom

thanks for all of your support,, i had my first treatment last week,,, and rana i have been sick,,, taxotere is no joke i am drinking plenty of fluids and i stay fatigued and i have pain in my stomach and very nauseated but im hanging in there my prayeres are for everyone thanks again

Bless your heart, my dear. I will continue to pray for you. keep in touch with those dr.s on your symptoms too. PLEASE. Taxotere is what brought my mom down. I don't want it to happen to someone else. Make sure your not stubborn like her. Keep talking to them, and telling them how you feel, and ask questions etc. I will continue to pray for you. Taxotere is very hard on the body. Some people handle it well, some don't. I pray you are the one who handles it well.

Much love,

Rana

Guest singlecancermom

rana, thanks again,, i will let my dr. know of all symptoms,,, i do drink plenty of water/fluids ,,,, my appetite is great is just the nausea and fatigue i dont like im gonna beat this thing ive got too if there is anything else you think i should know about this drug please email me cyber hugs to all

have they given you pills for the nausea? I actually had to ask my doctor for the nausea drugs, they never willingly offer them for some reason. My mom has two different ones. One strong one that she takes for three days after and one that she takes regulary. She hasn't had any nausea and she takes it before she feels anything. She's on taxol which is the cousin to taxotere (i think)

I am so sorry to hear of your turn of events lately. I am continuing to pray for you, and that the taxotere just wipes this cancer from you body. You are absolutely right, you ARE going to beat this thing. You have so much wonderful life and joy ahead of you yet, just need to get all this nausea and crap behind you.

My prayers are always with you

Carleen