Good Luck Ginny!

paddy

I just wanted to wish you Ginny Good Luck with her move on Thursday. I will be thinking of you! I hope you and your family will be very happy in your new home Ginny. You have been an inspiration to me and I am sure many on this board. Thank you for all your hard work as a moderator. Love, Paddy

Will be thinking of you Ginny. I'm one who will be doing some improvements to my home starting with a new front door. Sounds simple but is stressful because Tim was always a do-it-your-selfer and now I have to depend on someone else. I am excited about having a new front door that works well though.

My best on your move.

Cyndy

Ginny,

Best of luck to you in your new home. Will you still be an Ambler girl? I rode by your exit on the turnpike Saturday on my way to Fox Chase. I should have pulled off and visited a while! I am from your neck of the woods originally!

Anyhow - may happiness abound wherever you live!

Kasey

Happy moving (if that's not oxymoronic). I wish you much joy in your new digs. Enjoy a good bottle of pinot noir Thursday evening even if you're still surrounded by chaos -- there will always be tomorrow to deal with that! So just kick back, sip away, eat some takeaway and enjoy the beginning of a new adventure.

Much love,

Ellen

((((((((((GINNY)))))))))))

God Bless you Ginny on your big move. I know this isn't going to be easy, yet it will be okay. Earl will go where ever you do.

As for all your wonderful and hard work here at LCSC, I too wish to take this time to say, "THANK YOU" for ALL YOU DO and have done for everyone. Your a wonderful person and friend! ((((GINNY))))

I know you do what you do here because your heart is huge and your a very very kind person. I know I am honored to have you as a friend.

Love & Hugs,

Con