MRI of head

Fay A.

Hi Fay,

Any news yet? I was hoping you would have posted by now. I pray that is just because you have not received the news yet. Or it is good, and you just havn't had the time to let us know.

You have me so anxious also.

I pray so hard it is good news.

Maryanne

I just telephoned and they gave me the "We'll have the results for your physician tomorrow-and if the report isn't ready your physician can telephone the radiologist to speak with him/her tomorrow." line. Since they are located over an hour away I can't drive down there and make them give me a copy tonight. But they shall see my not so happy face first thing in the morning.

I have an appointment with my Primary Care Manager early tomorrow morning, and it is such a colossal waste of his time and mine (not to mention my MONEY) for me to show up for my appointment without having had an opportunity to go over my test results before I see him. No time for me to evaluate the data, nor formulate questions. All because someone somewhere hasn't done their job.

Very Frustrating........

Good grief, Fay! I suppose you saw what I wrote on my new thread today: "Wait, wait, wait . . . ." The stress we go through waiting for results is enough to create a new disease of some sort. I'm talking about a "real" disease, not my self-created "scanitis".

I truly think the waiting is the worst part. I know I'm not helping much, but I don't think any words help so I'm not even going to try. If it's not the worst part, it's pretty close to the top!

Hang in there, girlfriend! I'm still praying for good results. There's so much praying going on this board lately, that we've been keeping God pretty busy. That's ok. He loves it!

Love,

Peggy

Fay,

Waiting is the worst, no doubt. It just gives our imagination the opportunity to run away with horrible thoughts and scenerios.

Hope you've received the news by now and praying for you to be a member of the EHC!

TAnn