I'm Next.

cindi o'h

Ry, I need a hall pass.

Tomorrow the truck is coming to take me to my new home where I will be sitting out by the pool in my new bikini and drinking Blue Hawaii's garnished with a slice of fresh pineapple and pink umbrella.

Truth is. It will take a little while to get everything hooked up and me ready to get back with all of you. I haven't been able to keep up with the newcommers and everything that is going on. Can't wait to get settled in and settled down some and back with everyone.

All...My nightly prayers will still be said that each of you will be granted the hope, courage, and strength to meet your challenges of the day.

love, Cindi o'h

Hi Cindi,

I hope everything goes smoothly and you ARE sitting SOMEWHERE drinking SOMETHING by cocktail hour. Don't forget to let us know the minute the pub reopens!!!! I'm sending you cyber help!!!! Use it as you see fit :P !!

Love and stamina to complete the task!!!

Kasey

Cindi,

Are you going to be wearing your snowmobile suit when your sitting next to your frozen pool??? :P:P You might want to have a HOT TODDIE to keep your inners warm!!! Are you SURE your moving NORTH and not 1800 miles SOUTH??? :P:P:lol: Just funning ya!

Good luck on the move. I know this has been very hard on you the last 2 years. I hope all goes well for you.

Best Wishes,

Connie

Yikes! What are we going to do without you? Get those cables and plugs and wires hooked up as soon as possible, and hurry back. I mean, at least do it before you put up the dishes. But, don't go too fast, we would rather you be well!!

Looking forward to your return, Cindi! Take the unpacking slow and easy - don't overdo it.

Love to you,

Peggy