Great news about my dad!

jorja

Well, all of your wonderful thoughts and prayers has paid off! I just talked to my dad and my mom and all is great! My dad's onc said that my dad is doing great and all of his tests are perfect! I think he even hugged my dad! All of the nurses and staff at the cancer centre didn't even recognize my dad. They said his "colour" looks good, compared to before, and that overall he looks good because he's put on a bit more weight! He doesn't go back until January, I am so happy...

Now my poor mom has to get over the shock of going to the cancer centre. Everytime she goes with my dad, she gets anxious, not only for my dad, but seeing all the people there. Her heart breaks seeing so many young people waiting to get chemo or waiting to see their oncologists. It is absolutely heart breaking.

Again, I want to thank all of you who had my dad in their thoughts!

I will be praying for all of you as I think about all of you each day....may September and the months to come be a good month for everyone!

love,

Jorja