The suffering is over

rayroy

Rayroy, I am so sorry that you have lost your dear father. I look forward to your writing more about your father and his life...and thank you so much for letting us know that you will remain an important part of our group-even through your sorrow. Please take time for yourself, we will be here waiting for you, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Deb

Ray-

What a valiant fighter your dad was. He is and will always be with you. He is in heaven now, and what better place to be. Its hard, I'm still dealing with mommy. I will not tell you its an easy road and it gets better, you just get number....No matter what though, they are not suffering anymore my dear!

Oh hang on to the precious memories. God bless you and your family in this time of grief and mourning.

My heart and prayers are with you

Rana

So sorry to hear about your Dad. You were a wonderful son to him and supported him all you could. You also let him know that he was not leaving your Mom alone which I'm sure was a great comfort to him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Gail