Apology

I want you all to know that I've been here, and I am reading... I just haven't been able to keep up with replying lately. Carolyn is keeping me busy, emotions are keeping me busy (and slightly crazy. ;)), and on top of that Dad likes it when I actually clean a little around here (don't you just hate that!).

So... know that I'm here and will be here... And I still do alright with PMs most of the time if anyone needs an ear. I will try to reply more.

But know above all that I am here "listening" and praying for everybody.

Val,

You never have to apologize. You are part of the family and you can come and go whenever you like. We love you and understand how demanding life can be especially with a baby. Just check in when you can and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on Carolyn. She is one beautiful little girl.

Love,

Sue

Glad to hear from you, Val. Live life and check in with an update when the mood strikes you. Good to know yu're out there so, if we worry, we can say "Hey, Val! Where are you?"

Kisses to Carolyn. I'd offer to help you clean house, but that would mean I'd have to clean MINE first and...well...you know! :oops:

Leslie