Addie, is you still in the chicken coop?

Snowflake

Dear Addie,

If the sun is shining where you are, then I will even get on that ugly bus and hold Frank's Bud Lite so he can sing a little. Speaking of sun, just hearing you tonight has brought some sunshine back into my day. You are such an incredible blessing.

Get well soon, Addie, very soon!

Love,

Peggy

I guess I will have to drive to the north somewhere and meet up with the lot of you. I have been saving all my chicken feathers just for an event like this. My back yard looks like it snowed last night. Let me know what time and when and I will be there with bells on. You won't really have to listen for the bells, you will spot me in my Alabama car with the backseat full of feathers.

Can't wait to see you Addie.

Nina

Oh, Addie, that big picture is a WOMAN! She's in full flamenco gear and flamenco'ing away!

Filled the tank of the bus, gas was $2.07 this evening! Mark now has to stay home, he has "the Flu" and can't come to see you nor spread the germs to our other members. I'll be a while, gotta disinfect the flippin' bus!

We're coming, hang on to your bedpan! (Geez, uncomfy as a straw in the parts is, ain't it better than rolling off and on one of THOSE cold things?)

xxoo,

Becky

As usual, I'm late getting on the bus! It's standing room only by now - assuming I can catch up to it as it rolls down the road. I have used my deoderant so it will be no problem if I raise my arm to hang on. 8)

(Mark had is armpit right in some poor Italian woman's face on the crowded Metro one afternoon. I kept whispering and mouthing the words "Put that arm down and hold on with the other one" to save her. Sorry, Italian woman! I tried.)

Addie, if I can't catch up with the bus, I'll hitch hike! Got a bag full of chicken feathers (lots of angry, half naked chickens around town here!)

Leslie