Getting to know you ....November 23

Ann

If it was just for a day I would do it in a heart beat, I have always wondered how the mind of a man works, gosh only knows I have been trying to figure that one out for awhile :? But then I am sure Alan feels the same way about me :lol::lol:

Debbie

Husband Alan dx small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005

For a day? Definitely! I would really like to see how my boss thinks for just one day! Gosh, what a strange day that would be. But, like Bunny, it would be neat to pee in the woods!!!

I'd do it for a day. I'd ride a bike -since girlhood, I've wondered how boys and men can ride a bike without discomfort! Would want to find out for myself! Might also be fun to go into a man's locker room at a gym and listen to what they actually talk about. (I'm a snoop, I admit it.)

Leslie

I have also heard that men think about sex 8-10 times a minute. So in that one day, I could think about sex over 14,000 times. Woo Hoo.

Ginny's reason and a couple more more. Being a b----, once a month, and child birth, never not even on a good day. This is why I love women, and want to be want I am.

John

OK...ya, for a day. Just imagine it though ~ walking through the woods without a shirt on, with an erection, thinking about sex 8-10 times a minute. Oh ya, somewhere in there I have to pee on a tree or something (that would be way cool). You ladies crack me up!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hmmm....if I were a man for a day, would my husband know, or would he just wake up with a nekid man in bed next to him just staring at "his" new parts?? LOL

I CAN pee in the woods and have on extreme beer drinking ventures (too drunk to worry about poison ivy on my tush :oops: )

Problem is, I'd probably still "walk like a girl" and "throw like a girl" cuz I don't know any other way! That could be a bit embarassing and I might have to beat the crap out of some big ox teasing me - or suck up floor tiles through my nose...

Oh geez, it's just not worth all the problems - especially if my husband thought I was cuter as a man with a skinny butt and no hips!