Hi everyone!

Joseppie

Hi everyone!

I am a dear and close friend of Donna and Mark and their family. People here already know Mark and his sister Donna. But I just wanted to join this website, which was long overdue, on the advice of Donna. Mark and I were close friends and his passing was absolutely devastating! There are no words to describe it as people here know. I've seen here the friendships and bonds that were created with his sister Donna, and I had to join. The way you all were there for her and the prayers sent to her and Mark are incredible! The advice, the support, just everything is remarkable! So, I hope you all can welcome me here and I'd love to hear from anyone or everyone to keep Mark alive! Thank you very much and my love and support goes out to everyone here!

To Cathy, Leslie, and Rochelle,

Thank you SO much for welcoming me to this family! Mark was an incredible person! I would love to join this family and share my experiences and times with Mark! I myself have dealt with losses in my life with cancer, and right now, am dealing with people in my family fighting cancer, including my father. But I just wanted to say thank you, for all that you've done for Mark and his sister Donna through all that they both went through, means the world to me! I will eternally be heart-broken, with the loss of Mark! He was truly one of a kind! And I will never be the same, but I am thankful to God, that I met him and was a part of his life!

Hi and welcome Joseppie,

Mark sounds like an incredible person. His sister was devastated by his loss as so are you and I am sure so many others who was touched by this young man.

Feel free to tell us about Mark. That might help with your grieving.

Donna was a wonderful sister. I can see through her posts how much she truly loved her brother and how lost she feels without him.

So many countless people here have lost loved ones and the grieving process is different for everyone.

I did PM Donna and I wanted her to know that I sent prayers of peace to her for her healing.

We are always here for support and a shoulder to cry on.

My deepest condolences for your loss.

Maryanne

Thank you all very much for including me in your family! It means the world to me! Mark was my best friend! Like his sister said in one of her posts, to know him was to love him. And this is the absolute truth! He had everything! He had class, style, generosity, caring, warmth, everything! He was the kind of person, who would give everything he had to someone who had nothing without a blink of an eye. To lose someone like Mark, is unbelievable! He had so much to give! He always made me feel good about myself about anything. He truly was an angel here on Earth! So I can't imagine how wonderful he is up in Heaven! Overall, he was truly incredible and I am so much better for knowing him! Again, thank you all for inviting me into this forum! I will truly need your support through this, as I will give you mine if and when you need it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• 2 weeks later...

Joseppie,

Welcome to the site. I too had a best friend of over 45 years who lost her battle with this dreadful disease a few months ago. I feel your pain and can assure you that you have come to the right place. This group has been offering me courage and support since July- I had been on the site with Rachel many times over the past few years but never actually had posted until then - she was very active and very much a part of this big family just as I feel part of it now, you will too. Again welcome and be sure to check out the other threads- they are all great- you might find the grieving thread helpful.