Joanie's 27-Dec Update

daggiesmom

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the address. I am just going to send it to Joanie or Joan, So I imagine it will get to her.

I am so glad she is getting stronger and stronger, she certainly had us worried about her for awhile.

She has come a long way in such a short time since she gain consciousness.

I will buy a card and sent it out tomrrow, but no mail on Monday, so she will most likely will move but the time it gets there. Hopefully, they will track her down.

Anyway, I am thrilled that Joanie is on her way back to recovery. Can't keep a good women down!

Especially, Joanie.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BOTH !!!

Maryanne :wink:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the address. I am just going to send it to Joanie or Joan, So I imagine it will get to her...

D'oh , I see that Joanie doesn't have our last name in her profile. It is Caffrey.

Also, they moved her from the stepdown unit last night. (She no longer needs their specialized care!) She should be at the following until at least tomorrow:

Beth Israel Medical Center

1st Avenue & 16th Street

Joan Caffrey - 5 Linsky, Rm 04, Bed A

New York, NY 10001

At this point, the plan is to move Joanie to a rehab unit for about two weeks, in preparation for her release. General weakness & some pain aside, there is no downside to report. She is doing really, really well. Hell, she started dancing with a nurse who was helping her to stand. ;)

Thanks again for the great showing of care & support.

Brian

Thank you Brian for the update.

I just sent the card out, and I will be gone tomorrow for a week. I hope by the time I get back Joanie will be up and about. I don't know why but I have a feeling she will be before that :D

Take care, I am sooooo happy Joanie is on the mend and starting trouble. :roll:

Maryanne