Some News to Share.....

Ann

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should throw Ann a cyber shower with cyber gifts, cyber punch (open the bar Cindy) and silly cyber games!

What's your cyber calendar looking like, Ann? I would volunteer to come down and help with the real wedding plans since that's what I once did for a living but it is WAAAAAY too near my ex!

Ann! So that is what you have been doing while you snuck away! I just saw this message and am SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I am so happy that you have found a new man to share your life with. I'm with Peggy though - where are we going to find matching bridesmaids' dresses for ALL of us? And perhaps we'll get Dave and Bunny signed up for a double ceremony and then we could all fly in for it from both coasts and the midwest! Wow, think of the gifts! Just a thought.....

Congratulations Ann!

Lynne

Ann,

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!! I knew there was a Bling-Bling in the very near future for you. By the way did you enjoy decorating the Rose Bowl Parade Floats. We sure missed you here. Happiness and love is in the air... WooHooo!!!

God Bless you both,

Karen