Some News to Share.....

Ann

Ann, Blessings to you and Richard..This is the best news for the new year..Sounds like he is one heck of a guy!! :lol: I love the cooking thing..That would melt my heart!! :wink:

Life is looking up, and once again God has Blessed you..

Best of luck and happiness..

Donna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, Ann. Going forward is a positive choice, going beyond "surviving" to "living" and some day, you'll be "thriving" again.

How VERY exciting - go for that destination wedding, Hebbie can give you tips on cruise ship weddings! Of course, at 58, he still ain't old enough for the senior citizen discount on travel! :roll:

Enjoy the happiness and the giddiness.

Hugs,

Becky

Oh Ann!!! I got all teary-eyed! That is just so wonderful!!! I want details too. I want to see the ring! I want to see the guy! I want to hear how he proposed... and how you met... I need a little mushiness over here! Please share!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are SO SPECIAL and I'm so glad that you will be able to share that specialness with this wonderful man. And he does sound WONDERFUL, if he understands the place the Dennis will always have in your heart.

love,

Val

Ann,

We knew you were on some kind of adventure and boy am I glad it was such a wonderful one. Congratulations girl.

Of course you are still apart of this family and a very important part to be sure. We missed you something terrible while you were out galavanting.

I am so happy for you and Dick. I would even put up with a little NASCAR for a great cook. Does he wash the dishes as well?

Nina