Mike's not bouncing back

shineladysue

Sue,

I am so glad you let us know about Mikee feeling a bit improved. Makes all of US feel better too, you know?

Hoping for continued improvement today. Can't wait to hear later....get it? Let us know later how he is!!!

Love and prayers for both of you,

Kasey

Kasey, I "get it"..... lol

I just want to report that today is better than yesterday. Mike is eating well. He only had a temp of 99.6 this eve.. not hardly a temp. Overall, he says he is feeling better. The doc called today to check up on him and Mike told him he was much better. :).. Overall, it was a good day. We will take it one day at a time and be thankful for the good ones. Thank you Kasey and everyone .

Love and Prayers to all,

Sue

So glad you let us know, Sue. We take it just one day at a time here as well. So you are not alone in that, friend.

Mike's temp is just about normal and how great that he is eating too!!!!

Thanks for letting us know. I HATE to be here worrying and not knowing, you know? Of course you do :D .

Tell Mike I am asking for him and glad to hear he's eating and feeling a bit better. Will be looking for further updates.

Love,

Kasey