THANK YOU from Connie B

Connie B

Hi Family!

Well, reading over all your wonderful messages and seeing all the support and love you are sharing with me, I pretty think I can't LOSE HERE!! :)

Just so you all know, I do intend to KEEP my POSITIVE ATTITUDE, and I do intend to KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE, and I DO intend to BEAT THIS CRAP come Hell or High water!!! :wink:

I go at 2:00 today for my TEE scan. It is a four hour proceedure. So I won't be home until 7 p.m. ish. My hubby and daughter are going with me. I am not able to drive myself to this test, I get company on this one! :)

I am guessing they WILL have a game plan by tomorrow afternoon as to what is going on, and what we can or can't do. They will have the results of my PET scan and the TEE scan by tomorrow, so then we will know all we need to know. (HOPEFULLY)! At least we'll know 95%. My Doctor's are not wanting to waste anytime with this, so I feel comfortable that they are working very hard to make this right for me. I also know they will look at many Avenue's in what to do and the best way to do this. Keep your fingers crossed that my PET scan comes back A-OKAY other then that damn nodule in my upper right lung.

I want all of you to know, that NO MATTER WHAT, I will NOT stop praying for ALL of us, and I will NOT leave you all hanging as to what is going on.

I know how it feels when you care about someone and then you don't hear how that someone is doing. I HATE when that HAPPENS! (giggle)! I feel if my friends can take the time to wish me well, and show there love and support, the least I can do is keep you up to date on what is going on. And if I don't you can bet that my friends, Donna G, or Rhonda will. I even showed my husband Maurie last night how to to work the board and how to do email. So you MAY even hear from him!! (BIG GIGGLE!)

Well kids, I can't eat or drink anything for 6 hours before this test. WOW, could be a LONG 6 hours!

And Karen (David's wonderful wife) PLEASE TELL DAVID "HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY" From his friend Connie. I see know reason he can't make another 39 years either!!! Me, I'll just be happy with a year here and a year there. I'm back to taking those baby steps. (but, I'm not complaining, at least I am taking them)!

You are ALL so wonderful and So very SPECIAL to me.

As soon as I have the skinny on all this crap, I will be sure to pass it along to you.

I pray for ALL of us, and Love you All,

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Hi Beautiful Lady,

Today you will develop a fighting strategy. Knowing what you are fighting and having a plan makes such a difference! Your positive attitude makes this cancer no match for you! I have read recently that cancer will be treated like a chronic disease. Eight years in the dungeon and not a peep from the demon. Well.....you will put this dragon to rest again for good! God needs a soldier like you on the field fighting this battle for LC survivors!!!!! You aren't done here yet!!!!

Love,

Cheryl

HAY SIS,

YOU COME HERE AND SEE ALOT OF US BATTLE THIS EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE TO GIVE US SUPPORT AND HOPE. WE FEEL WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. BUT JUST REMEMBER YOU BEAT IT ONCE YOU WILL BEAT IT AGAIN JUST TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME AND DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. ITS MORE OF A HASSALE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. LIKE PEOPLE TELL ME ALL THE TIME. THATS WHY YOU GET THESE TESTS, SO YOU CAN CATCH IT BEFORE IT CATCHES YOU. YOU KNOW WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES BECAUSE WE ARE ON TOP OF THIS AND ARE LOOKING FOR IT. YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE WALKING AROUND WITH THIS CRAP AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT AND MAY NOT KNOW IT UNTILL ITS TOO LATE. BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOUR SELF AND EVEN MYSELF THAT ARE GETTING THEIR SCANS AND MRI'S AND PETS AND VISITS TO THE DOCS HAVE A ADVANTAGE BECAUSE WE ARE CATCHING IT EARLY.

LOVE YA KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Connie B,

Just introduced myself today, but have been reading the board for a couple of months now. I just want you to know that you are among those who convinced me that I could beat this monster. So many positive people on this board with good attitudes.

All prayers are with you as you set yourself for battle--I know you will beat this---What an inspiration you have been to me :!::)

Connie,

You are truly an inspiration. You have been a lot of support to me and others on this board. I pray that your tests come back clean and that this will all be in the past real soon. We are here for you always.

God Bless and special prayers for you......

Praying for a "cure"..........

Karen