Introducing myself

Hello everyone. My name is Lesley, I'm 35 yrs old, I have a beautiful 16 yr old daughter named Courtney and I'm married to a wonderful man named Rob. We live in Southern Indiana. I'm originally from south Alabama. My 38 yr old sister was living in North Carolina when she was diagnosed with cancer. My mother just moved her to Indiana so she can be with her family. I'm so glad to have found this website. I've read a lot of the entries on the forums and they have all been so helpful in one way or another. This site is a true Godsend! Hugs & lots of prayers to everyone!

Welcome Leslie,

As you can see you will get alot of support here. If you have any questions ask away as there are very knowledeable people on here.

Please when you get a chance make a profile for your sister that will appear at the bottom or your post that can be updated, so we could get to know her better.

Take care and be strong and keep a positive "Addietude" that she will beat this.

Maryanne :wink:

Hi Lesley,

Welcome! Sorry we all have to meet this way, but there is always a reason for everything. Please keep us posted on how your sister is doing.

You will find so much information and support here. With over 2,000 people experiencing this disease. We will find answers to questions or one of us will or has researched for answers.

We laugh, cry and hug one another all the time. We are family in Cyberspace. No BS only love, support and respect for one another...

Please keep us posted on how your sister is doing and ASK questions of us...

Teddy Bear hugs,

Karen :)