I keep thinking I cant believe this, but I can

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori,

I haven't been on much lately...My heart goes out to you. You and Sandy are in my prayers each day!

Miracles do happen. I can hear the happiness in your mom's voice and laugh the day I spoke to her. She was so happy to be going home. She is a fighter and strong woman, she can beat this. Please tell her I am sending lot's of love and hugs and not to give up ever.

Check with another neurologist or neurosurgeon...

God Bless, prayers and hugs,

Karen

Lori,

I missed your update in this thread and was wondering how you and your Mom were doing.

I have tears after reading how your Mom took the news from the doctor.

I'm so very sorry. And I am praying for a miracle for your Mom.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Lori, I'm so sorry. :( Reading your post just reminded me of the raw and shocking place this disease can bring you to. I whole heartedly can empathize with you and wish I was nearby to reach out and hug you. Unfortunately I don't have any insightful words but want to let you know that I'm thinking of you and your sweet mom. No one, not even cancer, can take away that special relationship you and your Mom have. Cancer is a serious

*&(hole. I wish it were tangible to beat the %*^( out of. (Sorry, my anger is coming out here)