Good News for Judy B

stephnewyork34

Sorry if news of Judy B is taking over the board, but I am so happy I can't tell you. She is my mother, my best friend, my support, my everything.

She had her surgery on Tuesday Sept 16th, and it went extremely well. She had two vertebre removed and has a plate in her back, and now is home. *fast* she waked today to the mailbox, and is starting physical therapy. I have every confidence she will be back to herself soon. As it has been less than a week, I am surprised she is up so fast.

This is all great news, two weeks ago, they said they couldn't do surgery and the prognosis(spell?) wasn't good, so this is great news.

Thank you for all your prayers and support,

Stephanie for Judy B :D:D:D:D

*hahaha* not quite yet, and please Mom would never run laps, not her thing, unless there were some Tasty Cakes (from Philly) or peanut butter cups *hahahha*

but yeah, she is a fighter. I hope she is back online soon! I will try to stay on, I feel like this week I have met many great people and am also totally worried about Janet W (General)

I don't know about the Mass, it was between the 1st and 2nd vetebre and I know they removed both vetebre, but I don' t know more. I think that they are planning on doing chemo because the margin wasn't there? Not sure, sorry.

All I know is she is doing well. Thanks for all the support!! and yes I am celebrating! :D:D:D:D:D:D