Letters from the Past

Don Wood

I was going through a lot of papers this week, to find information to help with the probate, and to toss a lot of things that were no longer needed. I came across some letters Lucie sent to me when we were engaged, just before our wedding. It was a great comfort to me to read through them. In one, she expressed how excited she was to spend the rest of her life with me -- and she did. That was an unexpected and wonderful gift to find those letters. Don

Don,

That is awesome. I often re-read the old letters that my deceased husband had sent to me when we first got together. I always smile when I read them, and I always feel better after having read them. My advice would be to hold onto them forever as they are priceless!

God Bless,

Sharon

Don, I also found some letters from Dennis after he passed. Those letters are so treasured and mean so very much to me. As others have said, I don't think it's pure coincidence that leads to us to find these things when we do. Finding those letters was just Lucie's special way of reminding you how much she will always love you.