arrival

lilyjohn

December 20 at 9:53 am Caroline Niclole Hansen made her arrival into this world. This event took place 20 years to the day after her mother Erica made her arrival. Caroline daughter of Erica and Jack Hansen and granddaughter of proud grandpa and grandma David and Angela Duplantis weighted in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is the first great grandchild for her very proud great grandmother Me!!

It just seemed very strange that her greatgrandpa could not be there in person. My grandkids are still having a very hard time with Denis' death, Christmas will not be easy.

As for me I love being with my family but I sure do miss my home and Misty.

I want to wish you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and the best New Year ever. I pray he New year will be the year the monster meets it's end and none of us will have reason to be here other than to stay in touch with all of the wonderful people we have met. God Bless You All Love Lillian

Well a BIG congratulations to you, great grandmother! What a Christmas gift for the whole family!

And I echo your sentiments, Lillian, about 2007 and it being THE year for major knockdown of this disease. May your holidays be blessed with your family, and know that I wish you my very best holiday greetings.

KAsey