Nephew's Grandson

Don Wood

Don, I know this must have all been very hard for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are always such a comfort to all of us here on the board and I know that we will all feel good, knowing you're still here with us. I know that you will keep us in your prayers.

"Don Wood"]I am still here, but probably more in the reading mode than in the responding mode. I do need your thoughts and prayers. You will be in mine. Don

Don, your spirit pervades everything that is amazing about this place, whether you are posting or not. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts, of course.

Don, you've been a source of strength and comfort to all of us. Know that each of us are behind you 100% and hoping that you can "do what you got to do" and deal with the homecoming you had.

I can't imagine how tough it was, and every life event takes on greater significance after losing those so important to us. If you need us...and need to vent, say so.