Any suggestions?????

myagle2

Hi again,

Dont post much, as you can see by my profile, but I am absolutely here every single day, no matter what.

My husband, Danny, is stage 4 non cell, and has been through it all.He has brain mets, 2 blood clots, one in the leg,( they put an umbrella in) and the other in the lung, stable I guess, I say i guess, because I try to make all his appointments, but I do still have to be at work most of the time, because my insurance says I have to lol!So I dont get to hear what I should some of the time.

I so appreciate what you all have taught me.

I totally feel we are on the down hill slide of all this, and hope you will pray for us, as I do the same for all you.

Thamks Mary

I'm prayering for you and DH. Maybe I shouldn't say this but , you could call the Dr and talk to him. I had to have the Dr call me before I called n Hospice. I was very hard. I called his cancer center and the nurse's suggested this. Sometimes if you talk to them they can help you. God bless and the best.

Mary,

Know that we are here for you. Your post really touched my heart. I had the luxury of being there with my husband during each doctor appointment and every step of the way. I can't relate to your circumstances. I do think I would call the doctor and talk with him. I'm assuming that your husband would have no objection to that. It is so very hard for members here to help when we don't have the facts, but on my behalf I send prayers... God Bless.

Love & Prayers,

Sue

hi mary,

i was the health care proxy and my moms caregiver (she passed on 1/10/07) but the doctor called me after every visit, when i could not be there....i worked at that time too. they should call you and let you know so that you can make informed decisions and help your husband as much as possible...just my little addition.

much love and prayers

Mary,

So sorry you are going through this and I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you. Have you thought about sending a tape recorder with him to his appointment. He could record the oncologist. Just a suggestion.

God Bless!!

Jamie