bck on the hole

alexan

After being positive for a week or so, when my dougher Paz went back yesterday to Dallas I lost it completly. Why I am so scarred? I really want to live & not die. The Docs are really positive, but not me & I know I have to change. I will start my radiation tomorrow & it will be for 18 days, then I hope they are gone. But I am so depress that i don't even want to go anymore to Spain. Please help me to get out of this hole.

Thanks for listen

bucky

Okay Bucky I am going to repeat the same words that you told me last week. YOU have to stay strong and positive. Get on that anti-depressant it might help you out of this low you are in. We have are ups and downs sometimes. My prayers are with you that they zap those little boogers up there. Keep fighting!!!

" DIE CANCER, DIE!!!!!!!" Repeat after me ok. Deb used to get like that. thenI would make her go to class or work or go do something and she would cheer up. The what ifs are scary. Don't let the cancer live your life. You got to live your life for yourself. DO NOT LET THIS BEAT YOU!!!! Think positive. Cherish today, remember yesterday and pray for tomorrow. Repaet teh above Mantra for me several times. Sending prayers for sunshine tomorrow. Bug hugs too. Let me know if you need anything OK??

Bucky,

The fact that you know that you have to change is good. Having your doctors feel positive is a good sign. I found it hard to stay positive when I had doctors that were negative. I know that I had to be positive and one of the best verses that always helped was:

MATHEW 6:27

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Bucky I am throwing you a rope to haul your butt out of that hole! :wink: ((Bucky))

Okay my friend, now it's time to get your stuff together and pull your boot strings tight and go kick some cancer *ss! :wink:

Put your party hat on and go do your radiation and tell them your there for the party. Put a smile on your face and happy dance in your heart and go get 'em. We're here cheering you on. We need you to lead the cheer saying: "I can do this, I can do this, I can beat this bugger with all my might." Go Bucky, Go!

Okay, I think I see a little smile on your face! 8):wink::D

You can do this. ((((BUCKY))))

Thank you guys!!!! Xanax has being my best friend for a long time. I just came back from radiation. I did something for myself before, went to eat sushi with Carolina (my #3 doughter) & 2 friends. Feel much much better.

Thanks a million guys !!!

hugs & prayers on your way :)

bucky

Bucky,

I feel for you, I do.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and remember the little engine that could -- a children's book that is a legend here, for the little engine's mantra in the face of overwhelming odds was.... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

Go Bucky!!

XOXOXOX

MaryAnn