Getting to Know You - May 31

Ann

You have a falling out with your best friend, and you haven't heard from in few weeks.

You:

Move on... the drama probably isn't worth it

I don't have a best friend, I fell out with them all!!! Wah!!!

Call your friend and say that you're ready to talk

Invite your friend out to do something special.

Other

I had a good friend of 16 years, and her drinking was getting a little out of control. She was driving while drunk, etc., so I told her I thought she may need some help. Well, why did I do that? I got the biggest tounge lashing, name calling e-mail from her that I will never forget. The things she said to me, made it impossible for me to call and try and get back on track. So..I guess I can say that "I move on"

It had happened once and I called, its was cool. We are still the best of friends, even though we don't see each other enough. But I love her and could not imagine my life without her.

She gave a speech at my surprise party. She told Joel she just couldn't do it in front of all those people, then she called back and said Yes, I will.

Her speech brought me to tears. I was more impressed that she actually did this.

Friends are special, especially the gold ones.

Maryanne :wink: