EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

dannnie

I thought I was losing my mind this morning. when I woke up the house was shaking. I thought maybe we was having a storm but when I looked outside everything was still. Great this chemo is making me see things!! I turned on the news they reported EARTHQUAKE! OBOY I wasn't crazy. We don't have earthquakes around here in Ky. Did anyone else feel it??

Shaken but still standing

Dannie

I woke up thinking of the movie the Exorcist!!!!!!!!!!!

I live about 40 miles from the epi center-West Salem, Il and we sure felt it here. Had my 28 yr old daughter run in the room-what is it???????? She then joined hubby, 2 pugs and me in bed for about 15 min!

HA!

Cindy

The New Madrid fault line is located in Southern Illinois and extends south. We had another one a couple of years ago, less intense, but we still felt it in Chicago.

I slept through it. Ha! Nothing would wake me up, but apparently this was felt in Chicago.

Hope everyone didn't get too "rattled". :wink:

Welthy

I woke up to that news on NPR this morning and immediately thought of my son. I didn't see anything about it on CNN and was thinking maybe NPR was doing a "on this day in . . ." WRONG. I remember an earthquake sometime in the early 80s when we were living in Kalamazoo, MI.

Muriel

Well then. Let's just take it all as a positive sign from above to shake all this nasty "C" stuff from our bodies. And that someone is looking out for all of us very special people. Because we are all, very special people deserved of special blessings! Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend.

I felt nothing, but my husband said it felt like on of our big dogs was bumping into the bed. I remember the quake in 1968. I was playing outside and I fell when the ground started shaking.

Cindy

Ok all you earthquake rookies, in So. Cal we would

have been irritated at the disruption from our sleep :roll:

rolled over and went back to sleep :wink:

I would rather have the occassional shaker, then have

to deal with some of the crazy weather those in the

mid west deal with.