Oh well

Shar

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while, but I avidly read this site daily. I guess this post is to give people hope who are on Tarceva. I had stable disease for 3 long years on Tarceva, it was wonderful. Unfortunately it has stopped working for me now, but I hope people out there can take something from how long it worked for me.

There is no way I am giving up the fight. I have bone mets which will be treated with radiotherapy and then I am on to Alimta. They drained my left lung of 1.3 litres and that has made breathing a lot easier. I gotta give it everything and I will. I have kids that still need their mum and I need to be here for them. My partner has been through enough in life and I will fight for all of them.

So, onto the next phase of treatment. Hopefully it will be as successful as Tarceva was.

Sharon

Sharon,

I'm glad you have a new treatment plan and I will be praying for the best. I am however sorry that you have a need to have one. I had hoped the Tarceva would help you forever. Many folks are having good results with Alimta. My best to you. Please let us know how are doing.

Hugs,

Sue

Sharon ... I am sorry that Tarceva quit working for you, but with your track record I am sure that your next treatment will be just as successful. Glad you are breathing easier after the drainage.

A good fighting spirit is required and it sounds as though you have that and then some! Take care and keep us posted.

Linda

Shar,

You had such success with Tarceva, I know you will have great results with Alimta also!! 3 years is such a success story!! It's good to know that your spirit is so strong!!! Keep on keeping on!!!

Prayers for you!

God Bless!!

Jamie

I am sorry for the bad news but glad it has not got you down and out. Keep the great fighting spirit and attitude and thoughts and Prayers! GO get' em Shar!!