I'm sorry.... I haven't had much time to be on the computer lately, but I've thought about you guys often.

Thanks for asking about us.

Harry continues to worsen.

He can't walk for more then a few steps at a time now, without having to sit down. He can't get up unless I help him. He sleeps about 23 out of 24 hours.

He was confused today, and kept repeating what I was telling him to do. (When I handed him his medication, he would say "Do you want me to take this"?, etc.)

He weighs about 130 pounds now.

I hate to post , because I don't want to drag everyone down into the pits with me, and I sure don't have anything good to report any more.

Harry has fought this cancer like a trooper, but he's not winning the battle.

I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts.

I'll try to check in more often. I do worry about you all.

Love,

Nova

Harry has fought this cancer like a trooper, but he's not winning the battle

Every day He fights He wins Nova! Prayers soft hugs and Thoughts for both if you!!

(((Nova))) ... I am so sorry to hear this news about Harry! I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is for you, Jacob and the entire family. I hope that you have some support for yourself during this difficult, horrible time. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Linda

((((Nova))))

You post here when you need to and don't worry about bringing anyone down. We need to be here for each other through not only the celebrations, but for the tough times too. How many people in your situation have you offered support and encouragement to on this board? We are here for you and for Harry. Know that we are praying for your both.

Susan