My Daughter/Update 08/6/09

WOW Denise I have somehow missed this whole thread until now. :oops:

I am so sorry about your daughter having to go through this. My sis in law has had the LEEP procedure done (I think a couple times). I will keep Viv in my thoughts and prayers as well as you and Tom take care!

Heidi

Denise, my daughter had a procedure for a pre-cancerous condition caused by the HPV virus when she was in her early twenties. I don't remember the name but I accompanied her and it was painless and successful. Hoping for the same for your Viv.

Judy in Key West

Denise, I'll keep your daughter in my prayers. I'm confident all will be well. I read this once and say it all the time, it is from some religious mystic in the middle ages... "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well."

Katy

((((Denise)))) - Just catching up on this. WOW what a roller coaster you have been on. I agree with everyone - it sounds like things will be okay. But I know you have so much on your plate already. I'm sending good thoughts and prayers to you, Tom, your daughter and grandbaby. Hope you get some time for yourself!

I know I come late to this, but I had a LEEP for a carcinoma in situ (from HPV -- it's the "common cold" of STDs) in 1999 and have been clear as a bell every since. The LEEP may or may not have contributed to some of the pre-term labor and short cervix complications I had when I was pregnant with Levi, but otherwise it's been 100% fine since then. The HPV is gone, and I've had normal PAPS (every 3 mos., then every 6, now every year) since 1999. Try not to worry.

• 2 weeks later...