Results

babylove91297

Hi everybody, just wanted to let you all know that I got the results of my scans...not what I wanted to hear, but still acceptable. The primary site and the lymph node show slight enlargement since my last scan in March, but they are still smaller than when they found them in the first place. The pet scan showed that there is no spreading at all so that is good.

I got my primary doc to release me so I can go back to work for a few days a week. He won't let me work more than 16 hours a week, but I go back on Monday. I am very happy about that.

I have to go see my oncologist on next Wednesday for a referal to start radiation. But I have to get my gallbladder out before we start treatments.

I am feeling really good. And I know that this is a slight setback. I really wanted to hear NED but I will take the results I have as a positive sign and just put my gloves back on and knock this cancer out of me.

I will let you know next week what my oncologist says about when I get my gallbladder out and start radiation.

Bobbie

Hey Bobbie-

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but it sure sounds like your attitude is great and you know how important that is. Hope all goes well with your surgery so that you can kick some cancer butt real soon!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Hi Bobbie. I know you must be disappointed but you have a tremendous attitude and that will take you a long way. I hope you a safe surgery and speedy recovery. And then to real quickly get an alternate plan in place to get back on track. Glad to hear you are feeling so good because that does really help. And work can help too for some...I know that one all too well. So good luck with your return to work. I am sending tons of positive energy your way!

Sandra

Bobbie - I am sorry that the latest results weren't what you'd hoped for. Like the others said, you have an amazing attitude.

Wishing you a smooth surgery and quick recovery from your gallbladder surgery. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda

Hi Bobbie,

Good to see you check in. Slight enlargement since March? Sounds pretty stable to me and that's not a bad thing at all. I'm glad you are feeling good and hope you are happy about getting some hours in at your work.

Take care and I hope the surgery goes well so you can move forward with the radiation.

Welthy

You certainly have alot on your plate, but like everybody has said and its so true... you have a wonderful attitude.

Please know that Iam thinking of you and wish you all the best. Good luck with your operation. Will e thiniking of you.

Maryanne